A lonely table -
Lesson learned trying to talk or write about more interesting things: become a better storyteller
Draft updates: audio/video transcription tools, comments alongside changes, improved social analytics reports, and more… | Nathan Kontny
Those who teach… -
What being broke and teaching Freshman Chemistry taught me about clarity.
Writing a Cover Letter -
“Great copy doesn’t remind people what they already know…”
-Jason Zimdars, 37signals
A friend of mine had an idea for an iPad app to help kids with autism. It seemed like a pretty good idea, but he was in a place many others find themselves in.
What if you wanted to start a business with too much competition? What if the competition was as popular as Starbucks?
Alex K.: 45 Life Lessons, written by a 90 year old -
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short not to enjoy it.
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay…
When you stop being yourself -
What the Obama campaign taught me about censoring myself.
Be Alone. One way I invest in myself. -
A story about a laptop, Obama’s re-election, and a glass of whiskey
How Zappos, Patagonia and Youngme Moon, a professor from @HarvardHBS, helped me make a more competitive product.